Last updated: January 10, 2022
We hope that you love your Reluxe items, however we appreciate that sometimes a product may need to be returned if it doesn’t fit or isn’t suitable. Our ethos is not to persuade customers to purchase something unless they truly love it - we want our fashion to be sustainable and to us that means even something so small as less vans on the road returning parcels of unwanted clothing. If you would like more details about an item that you have your eye on, please do get in touch and we will do our best to give you all the information that you need.
1. All items purchased from Reluxe (excluding swimwear, lingerie, customised and sale items) can be returned, unworn and unused, within 14 days. Your item(s) must be returned in the same condition in which it was received and with the Reluxe barcode label attached.
2. If you have an account with us, simply log on at reluxefashion.com and navigate to the ‘orders’ tab in your account details. You will be able to identify the item(s) that you would like to send back, as well as the reason for the return and whether you would like a refund or store credit. If you shopped via the guest checkout option you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your order number, name and the pieces you would like to return.
3. Once your return has been submitted you will receive an email from us with details of where to send your parcel. Please be aware, all returns are at the customer's own expense.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that your parcel reaches us within the 14 day returns window. Returns received outside of this time frame may not be processed and you will be charged a shipping and admin fee if we have to send the item back to you.
5. You, the customer, are responsible for the safe return of the product. Therefore you are liable for any mishandling of the product, damage or loss caused from receiving the product to it being delivered back to us. We strongly recommend that you take out adequate insurance to cover your parcel in the event of loss or damage and use a ‘signed for’ courier/ postal service that allows you to track the progress of your parcel. We ask that you consider the means of transit back to us carefully to ensure your return arrives in the condition it was received in.
6. Once we have received your item(s), the refund will be processed and we will send you an email to confirm the total amount that will be credited back to your original payment method - please note that this process can take up to ten working days.